The Veri-te™ resveratrol team would like to welcome you
to our stand at VitaFoods
What’s happening at Stand L149?
- We will be demonstrating two exciting NEW products:
- a cold water dispersible resveratrol powder
- a melt-in-the-mouth lemon powder stick
- Pick up your copy of our new Blood Glucose & Resveratrol technical brochure
- Meet our new SVP Nutrition & Wellness Ingredients, Sally Aaron
- Speak to our Technical Director, Bill Hamilton, PhD
- Technical, sales and marketing experts available to answer all your questions. Find out why you should be planning a new product with Veri-te™ resveratrol!
Find us at this year’s Tasting Bar
Our delicious chocolate with Veri-te™ resveratrol was such a big hit last year we decided to feature it again this year.
We’re sure the even tastier recipe and super cute 5g bars will inspire the product developer in you or your customers.
Visit our stand to discuss developing a chocolate food supplement product with Veri-te™.
Evaluating cutting-edge work on the cognitive and mood effects of resveratrol
We are delighted to announce that Dr Emma Wightman, PhD, Senior Lecturer at the University of Northumbria (UK) will be speaking at VitaFoods 15.50 – 16.20 on Tuesday 15th of May as part of the VitaFoods Education Programme.
Dr. Wightman is currently leading a study at the University of Northumbria evaluating the effects of Veri-te™ resveratrol supplementation on the gut microbiota, systemic inflammation and brain function. Study results are due by the end of this year.
Dr. Wightman’s talk will explore:
- The potential role of resveratrol on cognition and mood in hypoxia
- Effects of resveratrol in older adults
- How the gut microbiota may impact the effects of resveratrol
Veri-te™ Resveratrol Melt-in-the-Mouth Powder Sticks in the New Product Zone
This year we are showcasing our new refreshing Lemon Powder Sticks in the New Product Zone.
These refreshing stick packs are a great, convenient way for your customers to take their daily resveratrol.
Sample them at our stand.
Reserol is a Finalist in the NutraIngredients Awards
One of our customers has been selected as a Finalist in the ‘Editor’s Award for Innovation’ Category at the NutraIngredient Awards. Reserol uses an innovative oral delivery system, which recent trials have shown, significantly enhances the bioavailability of resveratrol.
The winner will be announced at the Awards Dinner on May 16th.
We wish them lots of luck!